Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear AMask

On 4/29/2021 7:33 PM, micky wrote:
mostly I want to send this to a friend, but for the same effort, I
thought I'd post it here too:

https://nowthisnews.com/news/republi...to-wear-a-mask
Republican Lawmaker Banned From Alaska Airlines After Refusing To Wear A
Mask

State Sen. Lora Reinbold (R-AK) reportedly had to travel more than 14
hours by car and ferry to Alaskas capital Juneau to attend Mondays
legislative session.

I think it's wonderful that she lives by her principles! LOL

She doesn't even get along with the Republican governor.

Another article from the same website, which I've never heard of. I
hope they're not lying.
https://nowthisnews.com/news/tucker-...al-child-abuse

Always interesting how you are quick to point out "Republicans" not
following orders yet fail to ignore the many Democrats doing the same.
It falls on both sides. Stop being a hypocritical lemming.