Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default PC Power supply

On 30/04/2021 14:17, Max Demian wrote:
On 30/04/2021 07:37, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Yes my last pc had a fan on the graphics card that squeaked. Not very
nice.
Weirdly, if you laid the pc on its side it stopped.
Â* It did respond to, believe it or not to a tiny drop of 3 in one oil!

The first PC "desktop" tower I bought (a Tiny) made an awful racket when
I turned it on. I was resigned to it ...

That's funny.

A lot of customers were resigned to their purchase of a Tiny computer
system for various reasons, their name popularly got the reverse acronym

"Tough, It's Now Yours"

--
Adrian C