The Natural Philosopher

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

al wrote:

"IMM" wrote in message

So true. I know many well priced restaurants in London, but you have to

know

where they are.

Yikes ... I'm agreeing with IMM now ... ;P

Paris is a much nicer people friendly city than London. Berlin, SF all

have

something London just lacks.

PARIS!?!?!!! You've got to be joking! Pretty yes - friendly no! Berlin
has incredible architecture. SF is a great great place - almost seems to
layed back to be called a city. But I couldn't live in the USA (SF is about
the best choice though!).

SF is OK if you happen to be gay. Otherwise its rather dull IMHO.

If you want your small town car driving, go to a small town.

I enjoy driving too much to give it up. I don't drive out of laziness. I
drive for fun when I can.

Indeed, but there is precious little fun to be had anymore.