Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 15:52:40 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 21:28:51 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 12:39:57 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 26/04/2021 15:47, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:28:26 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

snip
and step-daughter read his posts.

Only from beyond the grave?

She died two years ago aged 39. Bowel cancer, loved her processed
meats ...

She inherited a set of crap genes from her parents

Given both have already lived nearly twice as long as her, I'm not
sure that's true.

Cheers, T i m

You don't understand genetic inheritance do you ?.

Hint: Both parents can carry silent genes that have no
effect, until they are combined in an offspring.

I'm betting both his parents could use both halves of their brain.

My mum had blue eyes and yet her parents both had brown eyes.

But you dont know who her real dad was.

There are many other traits that you can look both mental and physical,
if you've watched programmes like long lost family you can see such things
as nose shape, chin, and many others. In todays world you can use DNA.

But you didnt, so you cant be sure her alleged dad really was her
biological dad.

Define sure I can't be sure your dad wasn't a dingo.