Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tidy?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:45:15 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

On 27/04/2021 08:52, T i m wrote:

He is trying to make the point that some chocolate doesn't contain milk
products and Vegan ice cream is made from peas.

It does make you wonder what rock these people live under eh. ;-)

Seriously, what is the vegan attitude to eating or exploiting insects?

Well, I can't speak on behalf of all vegans on this (and there are
different types, like dietary and ethical) but we are getting right
down the lower end of the 'it's a life' scale and it's suggested that
flies (maybe only some, could be all) don't have any pain receptors so
at least that would be one aspect we wouldn't have to consider.

Cheers, T i m

https://ibb.co/mvNK3T9