Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 29/04/2021 12:23, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:
On 29/04/2021 09:25, T i m wrote:

It's not up to us to do the work for you...

Of course not but why did you ever assume it was (is your problem).

It stemmed from your suppressed anger that emerged in the form of you
demanding that everybody read your headers, research the client you were
using, and then provide a solution for you.

In the real world, you DIY...

I have been tweaking / adding / honing my HA system all along, not
just moving it of a RPi an onto an Odroid but upgrading the Zigbee
coordinator (so re-pairing 35 devices) and building several new (ESP32
based) nodes to do all sorts of things.

See what I mean by 'displacement activity'?

How can it be 'displacement' when I've been doing both simultaneously
(but please keep digging)?

You need hand-holding here too?

--
Spike