Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Carver Mark Carver is offline

Default OT - Smart meters and EDF Energy

On 29/04/2021 15:22, David wrote:
Another Smart meter Brucey bonus.

When I have the energy (see what I did there?) I will look at my account
on line and see if I can submit a meter reading.

No doubt this is saving both me and the energy provider a significant
amount of money to justify the cost of installing the meter.

Mine stopped sending data on Jan 30th. I couldn't get OVO to come and
take a look and fix it, despite the fact it's on the outside front wall.

In the end it burst back into life, presumably by itself (because my
CCTV doorbell detected no one) three weeks ago,