Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default How to Remove Fence Panel Without Breaking?

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 3:36:44 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi, I need to remove my fence as my neighbour has put new ones. Coukd you help?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ng-535562-.htm

I think I would try a multi-tool with a decent metal cutting blade. If you can see where the nails are then just go straight in between post and panel.. I took a complete corrugated garage roof off by cutting through the fixing nails which were 5 - 6mm in diam. It was a few hours work and I only went through a couple of blades in the process, I cannot imagine fence nails being anywhere as thick or difficult to cut.

Richard