Bill Seurer

Default another 'house not selling' lament

RPC wrote:
(D. Gerasimatos) wrote in
:
There's probably a flaw in the house that doesn't bother you,
but bothers a lot of other people. You'll have to wait for someone who
has a mindset similar to yours.

Yes, that's probably what it is. Thanks for the advice. I wish they'd
tell me what that flaw is, though, via their agents.

Do you have some co-workers or friends who you can trust to give a
straight opinion? Ask them to go through your house with a clipboard
and give you a list of everything that bothers them. Tell them to be
brutal and swallow your ego. Throw everyone a pizza party at your new
place afterward.