Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No chocolate for the cops

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:17:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/2znmds26

I wonder who they will call if held up or burglarized.

Multiple police officers were reportedly denied service at a Seattle,
Washington, chocolate shop.

a car parked in front of a mirror posing for the camera© Provided by
Washington Examiner
No, I wont serve you, one of the uniformed police officers,
accompanied by a trainee, was told by an employee after attempting to
make a purchase at an establishment named Chocolati, according to the
Post Millennial.

A third officer told the news outlet that he had experienced the same
treatment at a different Chocolati location.

When contacted by the Post Millennial, a Chocolati employee responded by
telling the reporter to go f--- yourself.

Yup they have passed a full slate of gun control laws, now they are
defunding the cops who were supposed to protect them after they gave
up their rights.
They have a 48% increase in murders but your chance of just being beat
up and robbed is down

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/seat...e-15864266.php