Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

In article ,
says...

Once everyone is vaccinated who wants to be, why are we not "lettn ur
rip"?
Let Darwin decide who dies.

The original story was we wanted to limit infection to prevent
overloading hospitals
We are there and have been for quite a while in the US.

Then it was we need to build herd immunity.
Between the vaccine and natural cases, we are about as close as we
will get. They can't fill all the vaccine slots they have now. Anyone
who wants the shot can get it.

Masks have gone from "the general public doesn't need a mask" to "Wear
2". The CDC has finally relaxed the rule and said if you are outside,
all alone, you don't need one. (like people outside all alone ever
needed one)

I am with you. Give it a couple of months and when everyone has a
chance go get vccanated, go back to normal and let Darwin decide.

There was an artical in the local paper about having shots that are not
being used because of no takers.

Most of the pandemic 'rules' remind me of what a supervisor at work said
one time. I what I say may not be correct , but I have to say
something, that is my job.