Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gareth Evans Gareth Evans is offline

Default Finger twitching nervousness

On 28/04/2021 13:18, SH wrote:
On 28/04/2021 12:45, gareth evans wrote:
This W10 new desktop facility is really getting on my tits,
almost more so than the Amazon fiasco (qv).

I almost don't dare to touch the mouse pad lest the display
all disappears up into the top left corner with icons for
each open program.

This is * B L O O D Y * annoying.

Surely there must be some way of disabling this unwanted
and unnecessary facility??????????????????????

How do you get the the open programs disappearing into icons in the top
left corner?

Windows Key + Tab is the official way, but there's also some
mouse stroking that does it, and I don't know what because whenever
I try to do it deliberately to try to work out what I'm doing and
so to stop doing it, I can never get it to happen!!!!!!!!