Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 28/04/2021 13:50, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2021 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/28/2021 7:16 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/28/21 4:39 AM, Bod wrote:
A single dose of a coronavirus vaccine can reduce household
transmission of the virus by up to half, a study shows.

Those given a first dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca
vaccines - and who became infected three weeks later - were between
38% and 49% less likely to pass the virus on than unvaccinated
people, PHE found.

In the study, protection against Covid was seen from about 14 days
after vaccination, with similar levels of protection regardless of
age of cases or contacts, PHE said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56904993

Another good reason to get the vaccine.
This sends a message to all of the antvaxxers.

**** the commie leftist maskhole nazicrats!
You actually think I'm going to voluntarily take a shot of
no-liability experimental gene therapy?

I'd not do that either but since the vaccine is not gene therapy I go
both shots.Â* Don't let facts get in the way of your decision though.

I've had my two shots for months now.Â* So has my whole family with
exception of 6 year old granddaughter.Â* I think it is stupid not to
follow the science and the facts.

If you do not want to be vaccinated that is your choice and you can live
with the consequences.

Well said, Frank.