IMM

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

"al" wrote in message

Alternate extremes, but mostly just one extreme.

Me too ... but the opposite way around

If you REALLY want to see what life is all about, take a trip to the
African bush. Its amazing what you DON'T need, and even more amazing hen
you discover what is left of yourself when totally divorced from 'modern
society'

Mind blowing.

Haven't been there,

I have. Brilliant.

but I know I would love that sort of thing - for a
holiday. Don't think I'd want to live it all the time.
But then, people's
values change with age - perhaps I'd want to retire there!

With all those flies too.

---