Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default mold on raw wood

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:44:06 PM UTC-4, pyotr filipivich wrote:
DerbyDad03 on Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:44:16 -0700
(PDT) typed in rec.woodworking the following:

Suggestions for what works for removing mildew from boards?
I suspect that I can't just "clean it off", expect to "get it
all", and not have it grow back. Any finishes to prevent regrowth? Or
at least seal it in?

Since I assume you'll be doing this outside, most of the prep
and clean up work will not be needed. Dress warm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8nylV4Ql3g&t=38s

Yowza. I think that is more involved than I want to get involved.

I'm downsizing: easy "fixes" or the dump are the options.

You asked for "suggestions", not "suggestions that are easy to implement". ;-)

Besides, since you don't own the required apparatus anyway, you could limit
your involvement to signing the check/swiping the card.