Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 12:39:57 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 26/04/2021 15:47, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:28:26 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

snip
and step-daughter read his posts.

Only from beyond the grave?

She died two years ago aged 39. Bowel cancer, loved her processed
meats ...

She inherited a set of crap genes from her parents

Given both have already lived nearly twice as long as her, I'm not
sure that's true.

Cheers, T i m

You don't understand genetic inheritance do you ?.

Hint: Both parents can carry silent genes that have no
effect, until they are combined in an offspring.

I'm betting both his parents could use both halves of their brain.

My mum had blue eyes and yet her parents both had brown eyes.

But you dont know who her real dad was.