Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 27 Apr 2021 16:37:01 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

You'll note that T r o l l presupposes that I have a Messages menu and that
it has a Show Headers option.

Nope, not for a second, as I knew you were a Mac Fanboi and so
unlikely to run Forte Agent, but only a Goblin would take the
indication of how easy such info can be obtained so literally.

I have neither

I didn't suggest you did, just that *typically* such things are there
and appear to be easy to everone else who routinely use / quote them
(even here in this non 'technical' newsgroup).

and that's just fine, because
since I started using this newsreader I've not needed to see the headers on
any message.

Maybe that suggests you shouldn't offer advice on how someone might
change *their* system if you don't have a clue what it is (without
asking).

If I ever do, and can't find how, then I'll ask the author.

Good for you. Shame you didn't do so before offering help (although I
have less issue with your 'help' over the real trolls 'help').

I've got better things to do.

Bwhaha! So, it was easier to try to 'help' me than do nothing?

Does this Bwhaha you're so fond of, actually mean something? Do tell - I'm
keen to know.

Really? No clues from the context, nothing? (No, wait, no, I don't
suppose it would). Not able to find out either?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=bwhahahaha

Anyone would think I make this sort of thing up?

So, I have to research everything about all the candidates and
councillors, and central government (for funding) and the countries
place in world affairs to be able to cast an educated vote ... but
it's ok to give random advice on someone else's computer settings when
you have no means to determine what's wrong?

Cheers, T i m