Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:36:07 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

You have NO WAY of proving if what I'm saying is truth or not and
given I've never lied here, the chances of that particular point being
'made up' is highly unlikely.

All we asked was for you to prove your claim. You couldn't.

No, you stupid troll, I *didn't*, not couldn't. I chose not to,
especially for a troll.

In contrast, you (and your kind) are regularly and provably seen
making stuff up (= lying) and so 'If you cry wolf ...', just as you
have here.

Back to hurling abuse again...

Aww, poor baby ... and 'hurling abuse' ... you really don't get out
much do you!

a stupid blinkered troll.

Agreed, you are just a stupid troll.

Having been caught out making things up, you turn to abuse and deflection.

Bwhahahahaha! (See above for an explanation of that).

Do you (and your kind) actually think you deserve any more respect
than you typically get?

Most people simply killfile you (and your kind), is that also shouting
you down?

You have made your bed ...

Back to hurling abuse again...

Aww, princess ...

Next time you're caught out, just fess up, it's a lot easier...

Nope, it's actually just as easy to completely ignore the demands of a
troll, and funnier (watching them dig deeper as they tie themselves up
in ever tighter illogical knots).

Prove you aren't a vegan? Hey everyone, 'Spuke' is a vegan!

Cheers, T i m