Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 08:33:38 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 25/04/2021 23:18, T i m wrote:

How about *asking* me if I had the latest dictionary file and that the
right one was enabled if you really wanted to help?

Not necessary, because your posts made it clear that you were using the
wrong dictionary.

Looks like your assumption made an ass of you then eh as I was using
the latest and most appropriate dictionary available for my newsreader
client and explained that I had to occasionally update it with new
words and different spellings ( so I already had a solution, thanks).

I have mentioned many a time (inc recently in a tread about Forte
Agent) stating exactly what version I was using.

But not which dictionary you were using.

See above re your incorrect assumptions it wasn't the most
appropriate.

Get a more appropriate newsreader...

I hope to be using a later version as I migrate onto another PC and
there may well be a more up-to-date / appropriate dictionary available
for that.

None of this excuses your *attitude* of not asking and then you crying
because (once again) it's backfired on you.

Spike. 'Tim, are you using the latest dictionary and language
available?'

Tim. Yes mate, I'm running a fairly old version of FA and it's set to
the latest English dictionary file there is ...

Cheers, T i m