Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default what's the opposite of "Obtainium"?

I had a '70 AMC Gremlin. That really should have been Car of the
year. They made more money on parts than the car. It _had_ to be
profitable.

I had a couple friends with AMC cars - they seemed to have the
weirdest things break - a Gremlin was the only case that I have ever
heard of a seat breaking - drivers seat-back - the car wasn't
abused and no extra-large drivers. The rolling greenhouse Pacer
was said to be a nightmare for getting parts - mid year model
changes & a parts/supply chain that couldn't cope ..
John T.