Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Tidy?

On 26/04/2021 14:08, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:26:11 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 26/04/2021 10:27, Rod Speed wrote:

"williamwright" wrote in message
On 25/04/2021 13:48, T i m wrote:

You *really* are a stupid troll aren't you?

It didn't take long before you resorted to personal abuse.

Snap.

Doing that is always a sign that you know you've lost the argument.

Bull**** it is.

Then you and T i m have more in common than I thought.

Yes, neither of us make up stuff about people because we don't need to
to get our point across.

Irrelevant, my comment was about abusing people when you've lost an
argument.

Generally when you have no further case to put forward and resort to
abuse it is a sure sign to everyone around you your argument is lost.

What do you call it when someone *constantly* tells lies about people
they have no way of knowing and certainly no way of proving, I'd call
that abuse (in the least).

The following is abuse, calling people, a childish troll, left brainer,
Neanderthal and raping my wife, hearing voices.

Personally, I'd call them the lowest of the low, just a disgusting and
desperate troll, resorting to anything they can because they know they
are wrong.

I call someone who admits to not caring about animal welfare whilst an
animal is alive but show envy when our loved ones allow us to eat meat
and meat products, to be the lowest of the low.

Anything else is denial.

Exactly, so stop trying, it's pathetic.

Great. You finally accept when you have no further case to put forward