Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

"Richard" wrote in message
On 26/04/2021 12:47, Fredxx wrote:
On 26/04/2021 07:27, Richard wrote:
On 25/04/2021 23:18, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/04/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:
On 25 Apr 2021 17:26:20 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 25 Apr 2021 at 18:04:34 BST, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 15:17:46 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 25/04/2021 13:20, T i m wrote:

I had originally written councillor but the spellchecker on
Agent
changed it, probably the American spelling? So, I checked the
spelling
then added the correct one to the dictionary.

All together now: "Change the dictionary!".

Unfortunately, and as *always*, I'm one step ahead of you left
brainer, in fact I've been ahead of you on that one for many many
years.

So, I just have to update it as I go along.

In what way is your comment in any way at all relevant to what Spike
said?
What he said was "Change the dictionary", which is correct. IOW, tell
it to
use the British English one instead of the US English one.

Oh FFS, you left brainers!

I have been using 'English (International)' dictionary for years and
haven't found any alternatives or upgrades for this version (2.0) of
FA.

So, I was 'way ahead' of Spike and you from a simple comprehension POV
as well. ;-(

If you were well ahead of us you would already have the file:
agentenu-spelleng200-100.exe

which has your desired dictionary. However the world ahas moved forward
and I feel the need to remind you Forte Agent was released in 2004:
https://www.forteinc.com/release/

Your posts are becoming hilarious.

More embarrassing than hilarious.

I do wonder if his wife and step-daughter read his posts.

I get the feeling that they have told him to stop whining,

Seems unlikely with his wife if he isnt lying about how they do things.

so he does it here.
BICBW.

You could indeed, as always.