Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Decent replacement phone battery supplier?

On 26/04/2021 16:28, newshound wrote:

Agreed. I think the Chinese have figured out for themselves that
skimping on battery QA is self defeating. My experience with two or
three dozen non-oem phone, camera, and cordless tool batteries is that
problems are very infrequent. I've certainly never had an extreme failure.

I've found the opposite with two phones and one camera. Replacement
batteries (always described as genuine) have failed within 3 months.
Batteries from another (random) supplier have since lasted well, so far.
There was practically no price difference between the good and bad
batteries.