Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We're almost there.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 07:21:16 -0400, jimmy
wrote:

On 3/14/21 10:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Florida is another good example, Spring Break (again) in the midst of Covid
denial.

Democrats are two-faced.

For example, Michigan's hypocritical governor doesn't have a problem violating her own travel orders.Â* Yet another example of "Rules for thee but not for me."

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-go...cism-maddening

Cruella de Whitmer obviously doesn't believe her own Fauci-19 virus propaganda.

The spring break thing was overblown too. Our spike was in Miami/Ft
Lauderdale, not big spring break venues these days. The real spike
where it always is, in Miami and that was driven by adults from NY/NJ
that came down there for the night life, not the beach. The beach
communities that the spring break kids go to did not see that big a
spike and certainly nothing that taxed their medical infrastructure,
no matter how much it was hyped.