Default Buying a much bigger house

(Warren X) wrote in message

A friend and I had the following debate when I said that I would one
day like to buy an $800K house, upgrading from my current $200K
condominium apartment, and I would like to hear more opinions on the
matter.

If you're a multimillionaire and your wife can't live without a big
stinking house then that's one thing. But if you're just a working
stiff with no real *juice* and have to finance the big thing then your
a mere two clicks away from any other entitlement minded welfare
person.

Poor people imitating rich people ... yum yum yummy. This is the
exact mindset that keeps the foreclosure business humming.

Big hat ~ no cattle, now is that anyway to live? Don't forget to
plaster your office wall with a half dozen fake university degrees
while you're at it.