Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Lawnmower rope easy to pull

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 8:45:07 PM UTC-4, Canuck wrote:
Hi TimR, I just had a similar experience when I tried to get away with using gasoline left over in my container from last season. Neighbour heard my mower, "farting" and stopping so gave me some of his gasoline. He buys Shell with the Octane 91 which doesn't use ethanol, as most other brands do now. It worked its magic on my old gas in no time and I noticed my mower had more oomph than ever. Apparently, this is recommended by most lawn mower experts. The higher price for the little volume of higher octane gas used with a personal mower is more than offset with the cleaner engine burn resulting in very little required maintenance such as spark plug and air filter changes. Best of luck!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-3111169-.htm