Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Tidy?

On 26/04/2021 09:45, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 01:45:22 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

snip

Add high levels of protein, zinc, iron, vitamin B12 and omega-3 fatty
acids and you have the holy grail of nutrition right there.

(things you can get without causing pain and suffering to an animal).

Of course, through improvements in animal welfare.

Ah, back to only raping your wife once a month rather than once a
week, or giving you slave fresh water rather than making them drink
out of a pond. Well done you, I'm sure they would both consider you
are real caring guy for doing that.

You really have lost it. Get help and visit your doctor, ask for
counselling.

But you won't support
or endorse these campaigns.

Over and above stopping the entire unnecessary commodification of
animals, no. But who says (apart from you of course as you make most
stuff up) that I don't?

This is the crux of your issue.

https://ibb.co/9Z1c6tZ

Quite, you have no empathy towards meat eaters, just pure envy so that
we might becomes vegans. Except you're the worst advert of veganism.

We know you are confused / torn. You want to stop everyone eating Foie
gras but are happy for them to eat chickens that have been fed such
high protein foods that their legs break unable to carry their own
weight. The penny will drop with you eventually.

We? You are a narcissist if you believe you know how I think. I am not
confused or torn. Any fanatical vegan giving meat to their dog will be
confused/torn.

Ethical veganism is where keeping pets and feeding them meat is a
contradistinction their to beliefs. But then you're a fanatical vegan
driven by envy we're allowed to eat meat and you're not, yet happy to
keep a pet and feed it meat.

Piglets have their tails (and teeth) cut off with no anaesthetic, what
do you think of that. What are you doing about that. What can you do
about that (easily)?

How many pain killers were given When your dogs came around from their
anaesthetic after their genitals were mutilated?

If you want pigs to have a local anaesthetic prior to their tails being
docked then campaign for this. If you don't care then don't.

Etc etc.

Quite:

snip

The bits you weren't able to provide a counter argument.