Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:03:28 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 25/04/2021 20:50, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 20:09:17 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 25/04/2021 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:08:26 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

He's seen it on TV.

Yes, best if we keep it to that shall we.

Unfortunately, in his world fantasy and reality are the same.

Unsurprisingly, my real world seem to be more real than yours, troll.

The very definition of delusional.

Talking of definitions, here is the definition of cowardice and denial
(yours).

https://ibb.co/CttW5wv

Cowardice and denial of what?

The facts, as usual with you.

That pigs have lower levels of stress in commercial farms as indicated
by their weight gain?

Bwhahaha. Yeah, after they have had their tails cut off, their teeth
cut off and the sows denied access to and to be able to get away from
her piglets and then fed high protein food before being gassed when
very young, just for you to enjoy something you could easily live
without.

https://ibb.co/BnVvVMp

That message wouldn't impact you because you believe that animals
don't suffer, or that it's acceptable to just make them suffer less
and you have the god-like-right to kill them, just because you like
the taste.

You can do that (or because you know it's wrong, couldn't do it
yourself but pay someone else to do it (and often suffer) for you)
because you aren't equipped with the tools (empathy, compassion,
benevolence, sense) to do any different.

You won't even watch a *Youtube video* of what goes on in every
abattoir in the UK, that's how much of a coward in denial you are.

Cheers, T i m