Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 26 Apr 2021 09:07:47 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Why would I

pay?

attention to a thread about software that I don't have and which,
indeed, I've never heard of.

Then why did you think you could help me on the same?

Or keep track of what newreader software someone
uses -

'Keep track' ... ?

Messages Show headers
You: User-Agent: Usenapp/1.07.1/l for MacOS - Full License.
Me: X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 2.0/32.652

Yeah, very difficult that.

I've got better things to do.

Bwhaha! So, it was easier to try to 'help' me than do nothing?

One might also expect that if someone is
excusing themself because their software doesn't have an available UK English
dictionary, they'd say so.

One might have a reasonable understanding of someone technical skills
over (what 10+ years, inc the Mac group?) and think to ask the
question (if seriously *just* wanting to 'help)?

No, nice back pedaling mate but no cigar.

Seriously Tim, why don't you just give up with the trying to get one
over on me and just try to be 'straight' (and I'll do the same). This
place is getting toxic enough with all the trolls and 'drive by' stone
throwers. ;-(

Cheers, T i m