Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 25 Apr 2021 19:46:14 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

I have been using 'English (International)' dictionary for years and
haven't found any alternatives or upgrades for this version (2.0) of
FA.

This was the crucial item of information that you withheld.

Ah, another one playing the 'oh you trapped me' card. Grow up FFS.

You dug the hole yourself and fell right into it, your fault.

We're supposed to
be able to intuit, are we, that you are using obsolete software with Usenet?

How difficult is it to check the message headers if you were actually
interested?

How about *asking* me if I had the latest dictionary file and that the
right one was enabled if you really wanted to help?

I have mentioned many a time (inc recently in a tread about Forte
Agent) stating exactly what version I was using.

It seems I have to do research to answer a near unanswerable question
but you don't for one that's right in your face.

I didn't ask for help on the FA dictionary.

You know I worked in IT for most of my life and if you don't (by now),
I'd ask the doctor for something to try to save what's left of your
memory.

Cheers, T i m