Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 25/04/2021 18:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 17:16:53 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

You really are another idiot aren't you, unless you actually think no
lawyer has ever done a behind the scenes deal with another ... or a
fighter has never thrown the game?

Again having been caught out making things up, you turn to abuse and
deflection.

Bwhahahaha. Hey, you are serious aren't you, so let me laugh in your
face even louder BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sounds like a defensive nervous laughter.

I guess the next thing you will try to deny is that there is such a
thing as a bent Copper, Judge or MP?

So you *are* an expert on legal matters, then.

Don't have to be to be aware of such things, you just don't need to be
a stupid blinkered troll.

As above.

Agreed, you are just a stupid troll.

You agree you're a blinkered troll? Another item to add to your list.

Actually it's worse, being a left brainer you will make up whatever
best fits your understanding of the world and stay with it as you dig
your hole to the centre of the earth.

So, you got caught out again. Tough luck,

Bwhahaha ... no, please keep this up, it's hilarious!

Sounds like a defensive nervous laughter.