Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 25/04/2021 16:17, Spike wrote:
On 25/04/2021 14:18, T i m wrote:
Andrew wrote:
On 25/04/2021 14:10, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:24:51 +0100, Andrew
wrote:
On 25/04/2021 11:18, T i m wrote:

Examples like opposing lawyers making deals with each other in the
toilets during a court recession, where one takes the fall then they
spilt the costs afterwards.

Ah, so now you are an expert on 'legal' matters then ?.

Ah, you are still a **** then.

Are you going to admit that your assertion that 'lawyers'
do secret deals in the toilet is complete bollox then ?

Why would I when it's a fact? And 'of course' I didn't suggest that
applied to 'all lawyers', before you try to imply I did in your
desperate efforts to distract your way out of anything.

Can I prove it personally and from experience, no. Can it be proven
from other cases that have actually happened, I'm sure if you look
hard enough.

IOW, you made it up.

He's seen it on TV.
Unfortunately, in his world fantasy and reality are the same.

I guess the next thing you will try to deny is that there is such a
thing as a bent Copper, Judge or MP?

So you *are* an expert on legal matters, then.