Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 25/04/2021 14:18, T i m wrote:
Andrew wrote:
On 25/04/2021 14:10, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:24:51 +0100, Andrew
wrote:
On 25/04/2021 11:18, T i m wrote:

Examples like opposing lawyers making deals with each other in the
toilets during a court recession, where one takes the fall then they
spilt the costs afterwards.

Ah, so now you are an expert on 'legal' matters then ?.

Ah, you are still a **** then.

Are you going to admit that your assertion that 'lawyers'
do secret deals in the toilet is complete bollox then ?

Why would I when it's a fact? And 'of course' I didn't suggest that
applied to 'all lawyers', before you try to imply I did in your
desperate efforts to distract your way out of anything.

Can I prove it personally and from experience, no. Can it be proven
from other cases that have actually happened, I'm sure if you look
hard enough.

IOW, you made it up.

I guess the next thing you will try to deny is that there is such a
thing as a bent Copper, Judge or MP?

So you *are* an expert on legal matters, then.

--
Spike