Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur[_2_] Clive Arthur[_2_] is offline

Default Scale Inhibitor

On 25/04/2021 13:58, Martin Brown wrote:

snipped

We now have Northumbrian water (originally intended for the steel
works). It would taste OK if it didn't have so much chlorine in it. It
needs to be charcoal filtered to make it pleasant to drink.

Try it without the filter - the Chlorine will come off just because it's
left standing for a while. The Chlorine you can smell isn't in the
water, it's up your nose.

I put my finger over the tap to froth up the water as I fill a glass,
then just gently blow the Chlorine away.

--
Cheers
Clive