Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Hedghog Highways, fencer failed to make

On 25/04/2021 12:33, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
OK I need some suggestions. I asked the person building my new fence to make
a couple of hedgehog highways in the base, but he forgot, and I could not
see this till somebody sighted came around. He says now its too late as the
concrete Gravel boards are now cemented in, even though the fence panels can
of course be pulled out. So Should I try to dig little tunnels under the
concrete about 6 inches deep and line them with something to create them?

That is exactly what the foxes have done around my way to get to the
various gardens even though they can also jump from shed to shed roofs
and use compost daleks as a step.

Personally I would bother lining them.