Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default He thought Covid was a hoax

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 11:06:36 -0400, Maskless Sociopath
wrote:

slight snip

If I was actually worried about catching the COVID, I'd do this:

https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

LOL. So did this guy: Anthony Ferrari Penza
Google him.
You can't ask him if it worked. He died from COVID last week.
Turns out he was receiving "pocket money" from Bolsonaro's
"team" to spread #FAKE_NEWS about use of masks, lockdowns,
Chloroquine, Ivermectine and vaccination.
He had 50.000 FaceKook followers though, who "prayed" for his
recovery. Looks like either god didn't care, he's deaf or he's a
figure of people's imagination.
HTH
[]'s

--