Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default He thought Covid was a hoax

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/23/2021 2:47 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 4:02 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 1:31 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 6:18 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"jimmy" wrote in message

So roughly 98,750,000 people died from old age last year, some of
them just happened to have the DNC-19 virus when they tipped over.

And 3M of them were killed by the virus who would otherwise not
have died, ****wit.

How do you KNOW if anyone "otherwise would not have died?"

We can observe that those who didnt get infected didnt die, stupid.

We can also observe that those who did get infected didn't die.

So ... how do YOU KNOW anyone would "not have died?"

Same way that I know that someone who had been run over
by a ****ing great truck and who doesnt have a pulse anymore
wouldnt be in that state if the truck had not run them over.

A truck is a concrete object you can see and touch.

So is the corpse.

It's well known the damage a truck can do to a human is that human gets
run over by a truck.

It is well known that this virus can and does kill people.

Is it well-known? No.

Yep, we have 3 million corpses that it has killed, stupid.

What IS well-known is people die from pneumonia, blood infections,
comorbidities while they also have covid.

Pity about the 15% excess deaths in that year, ****wit.

OTOH, you can't see a virus with your eyes, or touch it.

But you can do a test that sees if that individual is
infected with that virus and can see and touch the
damage that the infection has done to that body.

Oh? I tested + for covid when all I had was a seasonal sinus infection.

Yes, its quite possible to have both at the same time, ****wit.