Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default He thought Covid was a hoax

On 4/23/2021 2:50 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/22/2021 9:04 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 4:26:42 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/20/2021 11:45 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 12:11:30 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 4/20/2021 6:18 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"jimmy" wrote in message
So roughly 98,750,000 people died from old age last year, some
of them
just happened to have the DNC-19 virus when they tipped over.

And 3M of them were killed by the virus who would otherwise not have
died, ****wit.
How do you KNOW if anyone "otherwise would not have died?"

Are you clairvoyant?

We don't know with absolute certainty,
We don't know, PERIOD! Absolute certainty is not even part of the
scenario.

Another lie from the village idiot.Â*Â* We do know that the vaccines
are highly
effective in preventing Covid infection, even more effective in
preventing
hospitalization and death. We have the studies.

These "vaccines" are all experimental

Yes. And so is this virus, ****wit.

And??? Vaccines are not for experimentation on the public. Only time
will tell if they actually work, and how dangerous the side effects will be.

and have not been studied long enough to determine just HOW effective
they actually are ....

Wrong, thats what the phase 3 trials determined, just
like with any vaccine. And we now know that they are
very effective at preventing infection with the virus too.

You are however free to die soon.

I'm also FREE to live my life as I see fit... Come and go, do whatever
I want to do when I want to do it, NOT wear a mask, and take care of MY
health in MY best interests. Additionally, I'm FREE to show I care
about others as I SEE FIT. Masks are no indicator of anyone caring
about other people, but they ARE an indicator of people who are living
in fear.

--
Maggie