Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default He thought Covid was a hoax

On 4/23/2021 10:23 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/23/2021 11:09 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/20/2021 4:02 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 1:31 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 6:18 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"jimmy" wrote in message

So roughly 98,750,000 people died from old age last year, some
of them just happened to have the DNC-19 virus when they tipped
over.

And 3M of them were killed by the virus who would otherwise not
have died, ****wit.

How do you KNOW if anyone "otherwise would not have died?"

We can observe that those who didnt get infected didnt die, stupid.

We can also observe that those who did get infected didn't die.

So ... how do YOU KNOW anyone would "not have died?"

Same way that I know that someone who had been run over
by a ****ing great truck and who doesnt have a pulse anymore
wouldnt be in that state if the truck had not run them over.

A truck is a concrete object you can see and touch.Â* It's well known
the damage a truck can do to a human is that human gets run over by a
truck.

OTOH, you can't see a virus with your eyes, or touch it.Â* You CAN'T
know who will or won't catch a virus, either. Additionally, you DON'T
know who will or won't die based on events that DON'T HAPPEN.Â* Those
people could still die from some other event.

You CAN'T KNOW.

Wrong, as always.

You're just making assumptions because you have already made up your
mind what the outcome would have been.

Nope, observing that even after a respirator
was used, they died due to the virus anyway.

Not everyone dies who's been on a respirator.
Additionally, you DON'T know who will or won't die based on events
that DON'T HAPPEN.Â* Those people could still die from some other event.

Right, if not in the hospital they could have been killed crossing the
street.Â* Sure, we'll all die at some point but pretty well proven Covid
rushes things a bit.Â* Your login, or lack thereof, does not work.

Lot's of things are proven that causes a rush in dying. People are
going to still survive when they should have died, and they'll also die
when they should have lived.

There's NO WAY TO KNOW anyone would have lived had a covid event not
happened. That's just conjecture/opinion/guessing.

Expain the 15% increase in the death rate.

Why? It's a virus. Some people catch it with no symptoms. Some people
live when they were so ill they should've died, and some people die w/o
verifiable proof covid actually killed them. YET, they could have
multiple comorbities and those issues are not flagged as cause of death
- only covid is flagged for cause of death.

--
Maggie