Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Sthil ms260 rebuild

On 24/04/2021 13:57, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 12:27:19 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 24/04/2021 11:47, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2021 11:18:02 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

surely easier to simply replace piston and cylinder

'Surely', completely missing the point of this newsgroup ...?

'Surely' it would be 'easier' to get all the jobs many of us choose to
do ourselves, done by someone else, or to just buy new but it's not
the point.

Generally DIY is about cost where our time is free; where we gain
satisfaction from a job well done.

If the most cost-effective solution is to replace both, rather than
attempt a repair on a cylinder using tools and chemicals that aren't at
hand, then replacing both would be most prudent.

Well done for restating the '****ing obvious' troll ... as only you
and other left brainers would feel the need to do. ;-(

'Surely' it would be easier to get someone else to dig that hole you
are in deeper for you but you seem to be doing pretty well yourself.

Unlike you I don't see a hole, nor the need to make one.