Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 24/04/2021 10:01, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 23:39:11 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:
snip

You do realise that 'pebbles' was written without a capital letter, so
only a fanatic vegan could possibly think this was a name.

BWHAHAHAHAHA ... Bwhahahaha ... Bwhahahaha ... oh that *IS* hilarious
... oh you poor sad, left brained troll.

Oh, and like loads of people here don't use a capital on their names

No, you make my day, thanks! (just the thought of you face planting
*again* I mean).

Only you would find that funny, I guess of an embarrassed nervous kind.

Yeah, that must be it ('not', as you won't get the sarcasm). You
really do have issues don't you, but let me laugh at you even louder
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

They say many a true word is said in jest.

So, what about your statement about name and capital letters, or have
you stopped digging that hole now?

Do you not understand that a name usually starts with a capital letter.
And it was obvious it was always meant to be an object not some cartoon
character.

It's not me digging the hole.

You are like talking to one of those early chat bots. Absolutely no
'human' features coming through at all, so any laughter would really
and only be *at* you, every time *you* put *your* foot in *your*
mouth, *yourself*.

snip the rest unread as it couldn't beat that

You snipped the facts you didn't like to hear.

How could I, I didn't read them you thick weirdo.

Oh yes you did. You hang on my every word.

Sorry you didn't find
them amusing.

Don't have to be sorry, well not for that. You *are* sorry so that's
enough for me and why I have the least amount of respect for you than
anyone else I know (here or ITRW).

Yeah, that must be it ('not', as you won't get the sarcasm). You really
do have issues don't you?

So 'yes', I do rate you highly for something!

Thank you.

(Now it's time for you to play the victim and press whatever F key
that rattles out the whole 'abuse and that means you have lost the
argument' BS, when it's just me treating you like you deserve, like
you treat animals, with complete disdain and disrespect).

I advocate the humane treatment of animals. You don't, and admit to not
caring about animal welfare whilst an animal is alive.