Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Able[_2_] Peter Able[_2_] is offline

Default *Five* wire overhead mains cables

On 23/04/2021 16:36, Scott wrote:
On 23 Apr 2021 13:44:41 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

Peter Able wrote:

Actually, quite impressed by u.d-i-y. When I post rigorous engineering
explanations and analysis, the responses, elsewhere, are often
completely wrong - and seasoned with personal abuse. The gap between
the actual and the self-perceived knowledge of these individuals is
quite breathtaking. Their manners/bigotry only too typical.

PA

Give it time, youll find plenty here too sadly.

Yes, Mr P*eler makes some truly erudite contributions :-)

Indeed, indeed - but I'm still quite impressed !

PA