Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 23/04/2021 22:00, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:29:54 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 23/04/2021 10:54, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:49:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

T i m is suffering from a very common complaint. It's called Realism. It
is the utter and total conviction that the way you see the world, is in
fact the actual world, and not just your personal image of it.

Oh the irony! This is coming from a left brainer who lives in a
basement!

To a Realist, Veganism is a thing that *actually exists*, on a par with
pebbles.

We all know 'Pebbles' is a cartoon character. Veganisn actually exists
and has been around for a very long time with many million people
round the world you still have empathy, compassion and benevolence who
put the suffering of others over their own selfish and indoctrinated
desires.

You do realise that 'pebbles' was written without a capital letter, so
only a fanatic vegan could possibly think this was a name.

BWHAHAHAHAHA ... Bwhahahaha ... Bwhahahaha ... oh that *IS* hilarious
... oh you poor sad, left brained troll.

Oh, and like loads of people here don't use a capital on their names

No, you make my day, thanks! (just the thought of you face planting
*again* I mean).

Only you would find that funny, I guess of an embarrassed nervous kind.

snip the rest unread as it couldn't beat that

You snipped the facts you didn't like to hear. Sorry you didn't find
them amusing.