Thread: I want to know
View Single Post
  #5   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Burns[_13_] Andy Burns[_13_] is offline
external usenet poster
Posts: 7,829
Default I want to know

Brian Gaff wrote:

What is a platypus Anchor?

It's spelt with an I not a Y, so that should probably take all notions
of it being some duck-bill shaped thing out of mind!

And platipus is just a company name, that specialises in ground anchors

As one is going to be used on a wall near me to
hold it up with some props

Sounds like some tie rods and plates will be driven into the ground
using a portable rig, and will be able to support the wall, maybe
temporary, maybe permanent, guess that depends on the condition of the wall?