Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:44:00 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 22/04/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 20/04/2021 22:17, T i m wrote:

And how much time is that likely to take and how much would we all
gain from that? What about all the others who vote one way because
they or their family have voted that way or they were suckered into
believing all the BS or because it suits them personally but may not
be good for the borough in general?

This is a version of your Brexit Referendum position?

No, it's the same thing on asking anyone for their position on a
subject they have little knowledge about, little interest in and
therefore unable to make any predictions on. Some of us just aren't
gamblers, especially with other peoples lives and livelihoods. Maybe
if I was a racist, bigot or thought I knew it all like you, it would
have been easy.

The difference between us here is that I know I don't know it all,

OK, that's not a difference then.

and I
also know that no-one can know it all,

See above.

whereas you took the fabulous
position of demanding time and again that you needed to know it all in
order to make a decision

Nope, complete and utter lies (again). I would have liked to have a
'reasonable idea' of any potential outcome of anything I play an
active part in, something that most responsible citizens with some
level of social awareness would want / do.

- which of course is an impossibility.

Of course and hence why it was never a target. Please stop lying.

You
therefore created for yourself the very excuse you needed in order to
avoid taking any responsibility whatsoever for the way froward,

Nope, just not willing to toss a coin on something so important. You
aren't tossing a coin because you *know* the right thing to do. You
*know* because of your bias, bigotry, racism or some 'cause' that
means there are no alternatives options. You do remember that nearly
as many who voted Leave, actually voted remain and as many again who
didn't vote at all. So, those 2/3rds were all wrong to you I'm
guessing, because they didn't do what you did?

and
covered that position with the most stupid comments such as those
regarding majorities.

IYO of course. The strange thing is, having a significant majority is
used all around the world to determine the outcome of many such
things, including here.

snip further trolling BS

I love how you trolls start with the 'it seems to me' (or similar) and
then build on that as if it's fact, when it's *always* complete and
utter BS!!

Are you really convincing yourselves that what you are saying is
actually anything other than complete bollox?

Cheers, T i m