Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 23 Apr 2021 08:25:45 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

What d'ye expect from someone whose purpsoe in life appears to be to find new
things to whinge about,

Aww bless. I ask a valid question, suitably marked OT and with a
pretty clear title and because you are unable to answer the question
(other that regurgitating your entrenched / conditioned POV), you
start with the ad hominem.

which become things to T r o l l about, who can't
express himself clearly,

I don't think it could have been much clearer. Maybe you have some
comprehension issues, or maybe your problem is deeper? ;-(

says he can't make a decision

Nope, not 'can't', 'unable to do so rationally'.

because he doesn't know
enough about whatever it is,

Correct. Just because I'm being honest, that makes me wrong does it?
Just because you are a left brainer and enjoy stats ... and 'research'
into what is likely to be impossible to pin down, you *think* everone
should and will do the same as you when they patently don't.

then expects other people to do his research for
him,

Nope, again, please don't be embarrassed you neither understand the
question, nor can provide a viable answer. I'm just aware that it's
one rabbit hole there is little point me going down and nothing anyone
has said so far has convinced me otherwise. The best I have gleaned is
that nothing can guaranteed or for certain ... and I'm not a gambler.

and then when he is given useful and pertinent information,

Bwhahaha ... a *CLASSIC* left brainer pov there ... if I don't do
*exactly* what you say then I'm the one who is wrong, even when it
offers no viable answer to my question.

It's *EXACTLY* the same as the Linux geeks who 'suggest you learn
Linux' when you ask a question around something that shouldn't require
you to learn anything in the first place!

whines about
that too.

Of course you would see it that way (see above).

I suggest you just stick to sharpening the pencils and counting
ballots (and probably re-counting several times, just to be sure).
People still really aren't your thing eh (Goblin). ;-(

Cheers, T i m