Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 22/04/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 20/04/2021 22:17, T i m wrote:

And how much time is that likely to take and how much would we all
gain from that? What about all the others who vote one way because
they or their family have voted that way or they were suckered into
believing all the BS or because it suits them personally but may not
be good for the borough in general?

This is a version of your Brexit Referendum position?

No, it's the same thing on asking anyone for their position on a
subject they have little knowledge about, little interest in and
therefore unable to make any predictions on. Some of us just aren't
gamblers, especially with other peoples lives and livelihoods. Maybe
if I was a racist, bigot or thought I knew it all like you, it would
have been easy.

The difference between us here is that I know I don't know it all, and I
also know that no-one can know it all, whereas you took the fabulous
position of demanding time and again that you needed to know it all in
order to make a decision - which of course is an impossibility. You
therefore created for yourself the very excuse you needed in order to
avoid taking any responsibility whatsoever for the way froward, and
covered that position with the most stupid comments such as those
regarding majorities.

In similar fashion, you appear to have been brow-beaten into becoming a
vegan, and have covered your dislike of this by accusing all and sundry
of rape and murder, among many other things and using wild exaggerations
and unsupported claims to try and justify your position, trying to shout
down those that show up the paucity of your thinking by crying "left
brainer!", "faceplant!", "you don't get the spirit of it!" as well as
other assorted ad-homs.

Have you ever thought of standing on your own two feet and being your
own person?

--
Spike