Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Realigning guttering

On 22/04/2021 21:53, Theo wrote:
newshound wrote:
This is a good way to do it if the vertical height of the facias is not
large enough, or perhaps if the facias are showing signs of age.

The fascia is quite new and I'd like to avoid drilling extra holes in it,
hence the question. There's sufficient overhang such that it wouldn't be
possible to fix guttering into the brick. Do adjustable brackets like this
exist for attachment to the fascia? It would need to be white to match the
PVC guttering, rather than bare metal.

Is there a standard for guttering? My limited experience of trying to
add or modify (old) existing guttering with similar parts from the sheds
has resulted in the parts from one manufacturer not fitting parts for
another manufacturer without some bodging.