Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Local politics, opposition?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:53:37 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 22/04/2021 10:21, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:06:22 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Mine is further than that away, but the problem really is from what I see,
the proliferation of parties and independents standing these days, We have
animal welfare, Christian parties, Rejoin the eu parties UKIP and Monster
Raving Loony who are putting up 13 candidates in one ward near me.

Ah, the solution is easy (apparently Brian). You have to stop whatever
you are doing / prefer to do to and research

That's a bit rich for someone who admits to being too lazy or ignorant
to do his own research.

You really are thick aren't you (or just a left brainer) to not be
able to spot that as sarcasm.

Even the big 'apparently' wasn't a good enough clue for you.

I really do pity you, having to live with your 'problem' in a world
where so much information is conveyed between the lines. ;-(

While you are down there faceplanting, could you give 'Andrew' a hand
up. ;-)

Cheers, T i m