Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

The fact that he intends to waste his time walking to the polling
station simply to scrawl some nonsense on his polling slip puts
him in the same league as those mindless people who spray graffiti
and other 'artwork' on walls, trains, buses, bridges, ....
When challenged, their excuse is "I'm making a statement".

The percentage of people who vote in local elections is very low,
and for elected police commissioners even lower. Simply drawing names
out of a hat might be more representative for the latter. Either that
or use 'buggins turn'.

Andrew

On 22/04/2021 10:08, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I'd suggest unless there is a party who you and many will be voting for,
stick to the ordinary four, Con Libdem, Labour, and green.

Brian